* In an effort to keep as many patients safely at home during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering Telemed appointments. Contact our office to learn more. *
Dear Patients of Georgetown OB-GYN,
We are closely monitoring developments around the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
UPDATE (New Guidelines Per Texas Medical Board and CDC)
- All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering when within 6 feet of others in our office.
- All patients must report COVID 19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or diarrhea by phone before entering the building for your appointment.
- Only patients and a maximum of one other visitor can come into the office.
- Please No visitors under 14.
The safety of our employees and you, our valued patients, is critical, which is why we have taken, among others, the following preventative measures:
- All employees and patients who are ill are to remain home and reschedule appointments
- Maintaining a sterile and sanitized work environment
- Sanitizing all office areas frequently with medical-grade germicide
- Requiring very frequent hand washing (20 seconds with soap and hot water) for all staff
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance to our office
- 1 GUEST PER PATIENT
- Closely monitoring and communicating COVID-19 developments
As an additional proactive measure, we do ask that all patients and guest who have a fever, symptoms of a respiratory infection, or have been exposed to a person with coronavirus, the flu or any other communicable disease or have traveled recently to areas noted as high risk by the CDC RESCHEDULE appointments. As always, thank you for your continued support and trust.
Georgetown OB-GYN Doctors and Staff